Peter Pauper Press - Can't Remember Sh*t - Reminder Journal
Are you forever forgetting birthdays, passwords, the name of the eatery you liked so much on vacation, where you stashed the gold necklace, etc., etc.? Join the club -- the growing ranks of those of us who can’t remember sh*t.
But take heart! Here's a little reminder book that will help you keep track of everything you need to know but forgot to remember. Organized by tabbed categories, it includes:
• A Perpetual Calendar to note dates to remember.
• A section for Internet Passwords.
• On Loan, to help you remember things lent or borrowed.
• Entertaining, in which you can record gifts given and received and notes about social occasions (menus, guests, what you wore, etc.).
• Travel, with packing lists, places for notes about your trip, and more.
• A Home section, in which you can note ''What to Do When'' and repair and maintenance information.
• Health, in which to note health histories, allergies, bloodtypes, and more.
• Extra tips and checklists to help you stay organized.
An elastic band attached to back cover keeps your place or keeps your organizer closed. Hardcover volume measures 6-1/4 inches wide by 8-1/4 inches high. 144 pages.